Im really sorry for the delay!I had to restart this like...6 times?
Yeah,when I gave you that flat coloured gift,well after that I made like 4 half done pictures and deleted them because I wasn´t happy with it.
(I wasn´t in mood,school was "nice" with me again -.-) nvm
Yeah,the water..ehh it was hard!!! :"D Its rare that I draw water so yeah.So 65% of the water is painted the other 35% is made by effects and some manipulated pics.
Anyways,I think Im happy with this! ^^
Hope you like it! C:Wacom Bamboo tablet,Photshop CS5, 4 hours
Do NOT use,trace,copy,use without permission!!!!